Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happening Since Serenity's Birth

Well, here is a quick update of what's been going on since Sernenity's birth. (in no particular order):
  • Ethen turned 2 years old! Yikes he is really turning into a little boy and is no longer a baby. Crazy how time flies. He also finally got the concept of gifts and opening them. It was soo fun to see.

  •  Serenity Started sleeping 6 hours at night at 2 weeks, and at 2 months she started sleeping 8 hours at night! Feel like a normal person as far as my sleep is concerned!
  • Ethen is starting to pick up phrases and words! This is exciting as he hasn't had a lot of interest in talking. One of his phrases is "gotta go'. I say this alot as we are running to make appointments or to pick Ben up from the bus station. He also says "bye bye. I love you." This is what we say when we are leaving so he's picked up on that.
  • We got to go to Ben's work party which was really fun!
  • Serenity was blessed on November 25th. It was Such a blessing to have so many family members come! My mom made her beautiful dress! (I will post more from the blessing when I download them).

  • Ben and I finally went to the dentist! (we hadn't gone in 5 years)! Yea, I had 4 cavities. Two of which were major repairs. Then I also had 3 sealants put in to prevent cavities. I also am on a high fluoride tooth paste to help prevent more cavities. Needless to say glad this is done. And for Ben...NO Cavities! He even has a wire from having braces and he still didn't have cavities! hope our kids get his genes for such great teeth!
  • Ethen also loves to copy whatever Ben does. Here are two examples: Ethen saw Ben putting jell in his hair to go to church. I feed Serenity and everything is quite....I go into the bathroom and just had to laugh that he put jell in his hair to be like daddy. Second picture he put on daddy's work boots. Yes...he's a daddy's boy! If dad's around when he gets hurt he goes to him. It is really cute though to see this.

  • I also got Ethen's pictures taken at 2 years old! Alot too late as I didn't do the offical 3,6,9, or 12 months pictures of him. I will post these later. 
  • Serenity's two month apt. She weighted in at just over 15 lbs and is 24 3/4 inches long!


 That's all I can think of for now. If I think of others I will post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment