After the wedding we headed home. We were the only ones who drove so we had to drive like the 12 hours to go through Las Vegas as there was a snow storm through Kanab. We got home Sunday night and Monday I went grocery shopping. I will let you in on a secret I love to go grocery shopping. Lately though I have been kind of down and out because it is a lot harder with a baby and takes twice the amount of time to go. Oh, well I guess this is life for the next how many ever years.
Then come last Tuesday (the 22nd) I actually got the chilies and a fever. Well, on Wednesday it dawned on me that I only get that if I get a plugged duct. Can I just say that having plugged ducts are the worst! Then by Thursday I plugged ducts in both breasts. I know a little graphic but you get the pictures. Here I will say some of the best advice my father in law has given us (he is an OBGYN) is to put heat on them and to have Ben message out the clog. It hurts like crazy but I must say I am now feeling better because of him! Thanks Honey!
Then on Saturday night we had one of the most disturbing things happen. It was about 7 pm and we hear this screaming. It was like that of someone like bleeding or being chased or something horrible. Well, Ben opens the door and our neighbor across the way with her little boy in her arms and she's screaming do something he had a seizure and he's not breathing. So I ran got there other little boy from there apartment while Ben called 911. Then I get back and she said do something his lips are turning purple. So I said bring him down we have to lay him on the floor. As she laid him down I realized I may have to give CPR if this little boy does not start breathing. So I tilt his head back as you do if you are going to start CPR and he starts breathing! One of the biggest reliefs in my life! Then the 911 people said to turn him on his side in case he threw up. With in 2 minutes the ambulance was here taking over. They figured out that their little boy is fine. I guess seizures can happen when a child's fever raises or drops too quickly which happened in his case. We were just glad we were home in order to help. This incident also helped me realize that I am grateful for taking CPR course in order to go to girls camp.
Sunday was nice as it was very relaxed. Then Monday we attended a viewing for a baby who was only lived 10 days due to a rare brain disease. This was the couples first baby. It was heart breaking to see and our prayers are with them! Also going to the viewing and what happened Saturday night it was a shot of mortality. I feel very blessed to have our baby who is healthy and happy and has not had to bare a lot of mortal pains yet. Well that is it for now! I will post if I actually get him rolling over on camera!
Cute picture. I can't believe how big your little man is getting.
ReplyDelete