Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happening Since Ethen Has Come.

Wow, I can't believe that Ethen is going to be 7 weeks old on Friday! Time flies. So what has happened since then. I have had 2 breast infections...I think which is the worst thing to have. And since leaving Washington from Thanksgiving I have been sick ever since. My mom was sick and Ethen and I caught it. Ethen seems to be better. I on the other hand still have a cough which I am ready to be done with!

While we were in Washington for Thanksgiving we blessed Ethen. It is such a great blessing to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to bless our son. It was a great blessing which we have record and look forward to sharing with our son as he grows. The men who stood in the circle with my husband was my dad, my brother David, and my two brother-in-laws Kip and Dax. Thank you for being there and supporting us.

Also, Ethen has started to smile which we love to see! He has also started to coo which is adorable. We love Ethen and both Ben and I love to just watch him endlessly! Since I stay home with Ethen I get to do this all the time. However, with Ben still in school Ethen is a distraction. Ben is a very proud daddy and loves being a daddy to such a cute boy! For those of you who wonder who he looks like...he definitely takes after his daddy!

At Ethen's 6 week he was 24 inches long and 10 lbs. 13 1/2 ounces. His head measure big so we actually had an ultrasound on Monday to make sure there was not fluid on his brain. The results came back and he does not have any fluids on his brain!

Well, that is it for now. I will work on being better at posting more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment